PEST REPELLENT MACHINE
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- Free Shipping
- No maintenance cost
MRP RS. 2499/-
OFFER PRICE RS 1499/-
PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Zika Virus, Dengue, Chikungunya, Malaria, Yellow Fever, Leptospirosis, Rat-bite Fever, Abdominal Pain, Typhoid, Cholera, Plague, Dysentery and many more pest borne diseases.
Electric Insect &Pest Reject is a technological innovation in pest-control industry. It is designed to keep pest out of your home and offices.
It uses the state-of-the-art dual advanced technologies, Electromagnetism and Ultrasound Waves.
Electromagnetism technology, is used against Spiders, Ants, Cockroaches, Rats and Other Rodents and Ultrasound technology, is used against Mosquitoes and Flies.
No chemical products
No maintenance cost
EASY TO USE
All you have to do is plug Pest Reject into an electrical outlet in your home and it'll repel parasites within an action radius of 1000sqft
The technology behind our electromagnetic pest control device has a patent in Australia, with a US patent pending.
The Ultrasound Waves emitted intermittently by the device make life unbearable for pests so they flee the area of action of the ultrasound waves.
Electromagnetism sends electromagnetic pulses through the wiring in the walls of your home to create a hostile environment that makes pests pack up and go.
SAY NO TO HARMFUL PEST MANAGEMENT
Exposure to any pesticides used in regular pest control may result in severe health and environment effects.
Pesticides, like surface sprays and termite treatments, linger in the environment for days, weeks or even longer after application.
Cause Irritation to eye, nose and throat
Health Symptoms may include - headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, diarrhoea, blurred vision, excessive eye watering, sweating and excess saliva.
Chronic exposure to some pesticides can result in damage to the liver, kidneys, endocrine and nervous systems.
Contaminate air, soil or dust that floats in the environment for days.
Pesticides can enter your body through food or drink, skin contact, pesticide-soaked clothing, inhale pesticide vapours, sprays or dust.
A bird or pet may be poisoned if it eats a spider / rat killed by insecticide.
Disclaimer : Product shown in the picture above is only for representative and information purposes. The actual product delivered may be different from the creative as displayed here in the website.